So, what is it that Studio Storris does exactly? Well, Studio Storris does an awful lot of things: writing, editing, translating, designing… Basically, I offer text and creative services. Because variety is the spice of life, I try to take on different kinds of assignments. For the most part, my services include everything that has to do with language in both English and Dutch, like
- writing content for all kinds of media
- editing and proofreading texts and books
- coaching writers
- translating from Dutch to English and vice versa
- writing content according to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) rules
Creativity doesn’t stop at words
I also take on anything that begs for a creative mind. These could be things like:
- custom made private artwork, like birth announcements and weddings invitations, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
- commercial artwork, like flyers and brochures, book and magazine design and layout, web design, corporate identities and logos, promotional items. I am especially good in thinking up innovative all-encompassing designs. I do not always have all the technical skills to make every design myself, but I have an excellent network of people who can around me.
Want to know more? I will gladly meet up with you to see what I can do for you. The first consultation is for free, so why shouldn’t you.
To give you a bit of an idea of what my services entail I have described some of them on separate pages. You can get to them by using the pull out menu. This section of the site is still under construction and will be expanded over time, so please bear with me. However, I do not limit myself to the services mentioned. Do you have a project that allows me to give rein to my talents in a creative manner? Please, do contact me! I am always up for a challenge…